Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Guessing

I signed on to Bloomberg this morning to get glimpse of what "the other side" is thinking. I don't know why I bother. When I see things like the below, all that I can envision of are a bunch of monkeys in diapers frantically pressing buttons.

Maybe the editor got distracted by Rebecca Jarvis on CNBC? Who knows. Even I've succumbed to that. But I just don't know how this passes through the editorial filter. Either that or it occurs to them entirely logical that the stock market rise on economic concerns as some sort of a "safe haven." After what I've seen over the past year, I sadly can't rule this out as a possibility.



Disclaimer: The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, including advertisements, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a position in any company or advertiser referenced above. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions.

No comments:


View My Stats