Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Transfer

Apologies for the lack of content of late. I'm in transfer mode right now. New apartment. New website coming. Starting up some side projects. And repositioning my trading account for a potential top.

In the meantime, I have made my Google Reader favourites available for all to see. I scan through over 100 blog posts and newspaper articles on any given day (as I get faster and more efficient at doing this, it seems, the list grows). I will flag the ones that I think are most important and they will show up on the right hand portion of this page under "Recommended Reading." I won't necessarily be in agreement with everything posted there. But if it is presenting an interesting contrary opinion and is relevant, I may give it a nod.

This will likely be a larger part of the new website where I will refrain from posting more than a weekly missive on technical and fundamental issues.



Disclaimer: The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, including advertisements, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a position in any company or advertiser referenced above. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions.

3 comments:

mike.montchalin said...

Thanks for your reader on the right. That is a great list!

ViewFromTheSouth said...

Matt,

Great new feature, thanks a lot.

Henry said...

Hi Matt,

I hope that you can generate some revenue from your new website. Your blog is extremely well written.

Henry


View My Stats